Every human being to talk to themselves, without even realizing that they’re doing it. While women are more of a ‘say-it-all’ type, men prefer keeping their thoughts confined to their own selves.
Because men don’t usually speak their hearts out, their minds are often burdened with unpleasant and unwanted thoughts. These thoughts are a form of energy that needs an outlet, but when they’re stacked up and bottled inside the mind, they start affecting the mental peace and health of an individual. This is where positive affirmations for men can really make a difference.
Positive affirmations are simply words of encouragement. They can help you get rid of the negative thoughts and even change the way you think about different situations in your life. Positive affirmations are so powerful that they can even alter the way you think about yourself!
If you aren’t comfortable talking to someone else, you don’t have to. However, like every other human being, you will need words of positivity to make your days less gloomy. It is these positive words that make you see the light at the end of the tunnel.
You talk to yourself all the time, so why not make this self-talk valuable and worth it?
Below is a list of positive affirmations for men that men can repeat to themselves in order to feel better and lead a more positive life. Why wait for someone else to come and help you feel better when you can do that yourself?
Positive Affirmations for Men to Feel Good About Themselves
- I am handsome. I won’t let anyone tell me otherwise.
- I am satisfied with who I am today.
- I am proud of how I am evolving with time.
- I am grateful for all the blessings that I have.
- I don’t have to change myself to impress someone. I like who I am and I will never wear a mask to be someone that I am not.
- This world isn’t what my mind tells me it is. If I change the way I think, the world will look like a better place.
- I am worthy of love.
- I deserve to be respected.
- If someone can’t help me through my worst days, they don’t deserve to be a part of my best days.
- I can’t make anyone do anything for me. Only I can do something for myself whole-heartedly.
- I will always be respectful and humble. However, never will I let anyone walk all over me and take advantage of my humbleness.
- I don’t need an advocate; I can speak for myself.
- I know why I do what I do. I don’t have to explain my actions if I know that what I’m doing is right.
- I am a resilient man. I have been through worse; I will get through this, too.
- I will improve my habits and try to be a better person.
- I can’t control what anyone thinks about me but I can definitely control what I think about myself. And I will.
- No matter how harsh life gets, I will stay strong and face the challenges of life with a smile.
- No one can define the purpose of my life. It is my life and I am going to decide how I live it.
- I am not being selfish. I am just prioritizing myself. I have to love myself before I expect anyone else to do so.
- I am not scared of anything, and I will not let fear get better of me.
- I am a responsible son, a considerate father, a protective brother, and a loving husband.
- I am doing the best I can and I will continue to get better.
- I cannot stop every bad thing from happening. All I can do is learn to move forward and make the best of a bad situation.
- I am not perfect but I am trying to be the best version of myself.
- I am hurt and upset but that is okay. The world doesn’t end here. I’ll feel better tomorrow.
- I cannot make everyone happy all the time, but I can always do something to make myself happy.
- 50 Positive Affirmations for Anxiety That Will Help You Beat Anxiety
- 42 Positive Affirmations for Women – The Ultimate List
Positive Affirmations for Men to Perform Better At Work
- I am powerful and strong.
- I am confident and fearless.
- I can tackle social situations like a boss.
- I have faith in myself.
- I will always stand up for my beliefs.
- I should and I will fight for my rights.
- I will approach every challenge boldly.
- I will not let anybody take advantage of me.
- I will speak up if something unfair happens to me.
- I will not give up when things get hard for me.
- I will never stop trying, and I will always do my best.
- I am talented and I will utilize my talents in the best way possible.
- I will accomplish the goals that I have set for myself.
- It is okay if I am not where I wanted to see myself at this point in time. I will work harder to get there eventually.
- I am competent and I don’t depend on someone else to tell me that.
- I will not run after things that don’t belong to me now. If I deserve them, I will get them in time.
- I will never give anyone the authority to hurt my self-esteem.
- My appraisal does not define my skill. I will not let a bad appraisal at work affect the quality of my work.
- Everyone has a bad day, and so did I. I will make sure tomorrow is different.
Positive affirmations for men are all about overcoming the daily challenges you, as a man, face as an employee, son, father, husband, and in all the roles that you play every day.
Sometimes, it may get a little too much for you, but positive affirmations can really give you the encouragement and the push you need to get going and continue to improve yourself.