Anxiety is a painful condition. It seems to come out of nowhere and continues to affect you until you become helpless and finally surrender. A person suffering from anxiety can’t possibly explain what they’re feeling because they don’t quite understand it themselves.
Anxiety can be devastating. It shatters your confidence, self-esteem, self-worth, and makes you feel that you are good for nothing, that you are capable of nothing, and that there is no way that you stand a chance of succeeding in this world. Imagine how it would feel to have someone tell you things like that constantly. It may not affect you initially, but there will be a time when you will start believing everything. The same is the case with anxiety. Your mind keeps repeating negative statements constantly till you give up trying not to believe them.
- 65 Morning Affirmations for a Great Start to Your Day
- How to Manifest Your Desires with Law of Attraction
Anxiety is a mental disorder and it is your mind that needs to be conditioned to act right. Just like your mind keeps telling you negative things, why don’t you try countering this negativity with lots of positivity? Positive affirmations for anxiety can be your ultimate tool for fighting anxiety and pulling yourself back up!
50 Positive Affirmations for Anxiety
You aren’t surrendering just yet! Read the positive affirmations for anxiety below are let their magic do the job.
- I am not scared.
- I will get through this.
- Things aren’t as bad as I think they are.
- I should look at the positive side.
- I am strong and confident.
- I have to stay put.
- I should get hold of my feelings before they get better of me.
- I should detach myself from all the fears and that is exactly what I will do.
- I accept myself as I am.
- I will not let fear and doubt affect me.
- I want to get rid of the stress and tension and I will do whatever it takes to free myself again.
- I have the authority to change things for good for myself.
- Everything is going to be alright.
- My goals may not be huge for anyone but they are big enough to keep me going.
- I will not let depression control my life.
- I can and I will defeat my anxiety. (Positive Affirmations for Anxiety)
- It is just my mind playing games with me.
- I will stay positive, no matter how dark the day gets.
- I have faith in myself.
- I have come a long way and I am not turning back now.
- It is not the end. I will figure a way out.
- I am resilient and I will get back every time life pushes me down.
- I am not going to let anyone else define my worth.
- I will not let anyone decide what I should do with my life. I am the only boss of my life.
- I deserve to be respected.
- I am not sick.
- I am just having a bad day. Everything will look better tomorrow.
- It will take time but I will heal and feel alive again.
- The only death is when your soul leaves the body. I will not let anxiety take my life away from me.
- I deserve to be forgiven. (Positive Affirmations for Anxiety)
- I forgive everyone who has done me bad. I am freeing myself of all the past ghosts.
- My future is bright and I should not let anything stop me from getting there.
- Whatever it is that I am stuck in right now, I am strong enough to deal with it heads on!
- I will not let anxiety defeat me. I am way better than this
- I have been through worst and I will get through this too.
- It’s okay to be alone sometimes. I am my own best friend.
- My life isn’t worth wasting by staying in bed all day long. I am going to get up, get dressed, and live – one day at a time.
- Today, I will do something special for myself. I am special and that’s how I am going to treat myself.
- I am strong enough to walk away- from anywhere and anyone if staying isn’t healthy for me.
- I am not an outsider in this world. This world belongs to me as much as it does to everyone else.
- I am not alone. There are so many people who care about me. I should value them.
- Everyone has a past and so do I. I will not let my ugly define me, my present, or my future.
- I am full of love. I deserve to love and be loved.
- My health is important and I should make my health a priority.
- I deserve happiness.
- Ending my own life won’t make any difference to anyone. It is not an option or a solution. This is what cowards do and I am not a coward.
- I may have made mistakes but I am not a failure.
- I am growing and evolving stronger every day.
- It is okay to express pain. It doesn’t make me weak.
- After every night comes a day. My life may not look beautiful today but it is worth living!
Anxiety is getting common nowadays majorly because people fail to understand it and hence, end up not doing anything about it. Putting it simply – anxiety is your mind playing games with you. Opting out of the game is not an option so why not play it till the very last until you win?
Nobody can motivate you the way you can motivate yourself. Nobody knows what goes in your mind better than you. This is why it has to be you who will tell your mind to stop doing whatever it is up to.
Take control of your life and live it on your terms. Remind yourself that you are smart, bold, and beautiful – everything your mind tells you that you aren’t.