Telling yourself that you are terrific might sound bizarre, but once you start doing that repeatedly, you will see a more confident, content, and positive person within you who is ready to confront any challenge in life.
The science behind this is simple. Your self-integrity relates to your productivity. If you believe that you are competent and efficient enough, you will accomplish anything with your will power. With regular practice, you can change the way you feel about yourself and replace any negative thoughts with positive energy.
Here are 74 I am affirmations that will help to bring your life back on track.
I Am Affirmations for Abundance
- I am opening my heart to welcome abundance in my life.
- I am worthy of having prosperity, wealth, and happiness.
- I am attracting wealth in all areas of my life.
- I am grateful to be alive.
- I am thankful to God for all my blessings.
- I am surrounded by the divine energy of the universe.
- I am creating a life full of abundance.
- I am centered and grounded and in a secure place.
- I am making this world a better place with my positive influence.
- I am aligned with the energy of wealth and prosperity.
- I am sent into this world with a purpose.
- I am destined to excel in every aspect of life.
- I am a force of nature.
- I am not perfect, but I am trying to be the best version of myself.
- I am capable of doing a lot more than I think I can.
- I am just where I should be today, and I am taking the right steps.
- 61 Affirmations for Self-Esteem to Change the Way People See You
- 42 Positive Affirmations for Women & The Ultimate List.
I Am Affirmations for Success
- I am a success magnet.
- I am full of possibilities.
- I am attracted to love, health, and prosperity.
- I am a naturally happy individual.
- I am full of life and energy.
- I am a positive thinker who has an optimistic approach to everything.
- I am a very fortunate person.
- I am making the most of all the opportunities that come my way.
- I am in full control of my life.
- I am capable of making significant decisions.
- I am enjoying my life and waiting for the beautiful days ahead.
- I am grateful for all the skills and talents that I have.
- I am a well-organized person who knows how to manage their time in the right way.
- I am committed to achieving success in all aspects of my life.
- I am not afraid of any challenges that life throws my way.
- I am a good listener, and that’s why people love being around me.
- I am grateful for my financial success.
- I am living my life up to my full potential.
- I am making the best of my opportunities.
- I am worthy of dreaming big without any reservations.
- I am grateful for the ability to accomplish big things in life.
- I am the boss of my own life.
- I am not affected by any negativity and criticism.
- I am ready to speak whenever there is a need.
- I am ready to start a new phase of my life.
- I am in charge of my success.
- I am competent, and I don’t depend on someone else to tell me that.
- I am happy with my job, and I will work whole-heartedly every day.
- I am resilient, and I will get back every time life pushes me down.
- I am not going to let anyone else define my worth.
I Am Affirmations for Sleep
- I am free of any stress and pressure.
- I am releasing all my negative thoughts from my mind.
- I am doing enough, and I allow myself to relax and have rest.
- I am comfortable and content with myself.
- I am surrounded by quiet and peace.
- I am completely relaxed and calm at this moment.
- I am letting go of my anxiety and stress.
- I am going to take care of my body and my mind because I deserve it.
- I am going to make my health a top priority.
- I am doing the best I can, and I will continue to get better.
- I am not alone. Some so many people care about me.
- I am going to have a deep and relaxing sleep tonight.
I Am Affirmations for the Morning
- I am excited about today.
- I am going to be full of ideas today.
- I am focused and look forward to spending my day with passion.
- I am going to be spontaneous, creative, and confident today.
- I am vigorous and full of energy today.
- I am ready to take up any challenge today.
- I am going to surround myself with supportive people today.
- I am feeling refreshed, determined, and excited to work today.
- I am ready to move mountains with my will power today.
- I am moving forward in the direction of making my dreams true.
- I am satisfied with who I am today.
- I am proud of how I am evolving with time.
- I am going to be highly productive today.
- I am unstoppable.
- I am competent and deserve a chance to prove myself.
- I am going to trust my instincts today.
- I am not giving up just yet.
Get into the practice of repeating these affirmations several times a day. You don’t necessarily have to keep chanting all of them. Shortlist the ones that resonate with you the most. Keep reinforcing these positive statements until they become a part of your personality. Take our word for trying these I am affirmations on yourself, and you will see a new you just in a matter of a few days.